Click here to open the fax-back application for becoming a cast member.
Casting: What We're Looking For:
If you're a little person, and you've been waiting for your big chance at the small screen, this show may be the pint-sized opportunity of a larger-than-life lifetime. It doesn't take much to apply, but it will take an adult-sized dose of personality, charisma and the ever-important "it-factor".
If you've never looked into the possibility of Reality Show participation, there are a few quick things you need to consider:
1. Be energetic, exciting and as unique as possible, without being fake.
2. Be fake, fake and then fake some more. We're not saying "be fake", but we are saying that this is ultimately a game, and if you want to win the grand prize, you'll need to play it like you've never played a game before. Just because this is "Reality-TV" doesn't mean you have to actually be real (nor that you'll actually be allowed to be actually real, or even be presented in your true light.)
3. Don't forget to be crazy sometimes. Melodrama is common, but mega-drama is good television. Don't back-stab your fellow participants, but at the same time, if you see a knife already in the back, don't be afraid to give it a twist or two.
4. If the producers or line-ops try feeding you lines or asking you to re-take scenes for dramatic effect, don't be afraid to do it. Speak your new lines, make them your own, and sell them as if they were truly your own, because in the end, they will be yours.
5. If things get ugly and you fear elimination, don't be afraid to throw around a kiss or even greater intimacy. Nothing is more likely to save you, or bring you back after elimination, that a degree of passion the viewers always want to see more of.
6. Don't look at the camera, no matter what you do, no matter which crew member you seek a relationship with. Breaking the fourth-wall is a strict no-no in reality television, and those scenes are invariably left on the cutting room floor, no matter what the key grip may try to convince you otherwise.
7. Whether you think you know what we're looking for, or you KNOW you know what we're looking for, be more sexy. If there's one thing that sells like nothing else on television, especially reality television, it's sex appeal.
8. When in doubt, be explicit.
9. You've heard every joke about your size in the book. Use this show as an opportunity to blast through every last one of them you've ever heard. These jokes are crass, tasteless and utterly abhorable, but they make for great television, and this painful jabs from your past can become your easy ticket to the big time.
10. When submitting your questionnaire, be very sure to be as explicit and direct as possible, as to insure the highest likelihood of being cast in the show.
11. Assuming you're not opposed to full-nudity (we would blur this out for all broadcast and reproduction, except for the uncensored DVD), please expect that we'll require it. (Partial nudity may also be acceptable, provided you bring sufficient athletic or dirty-talking prowess to the table.)
Now that you've got the basics, let's get connected. Getting started is easy. Just complete our FaxBack Application Form (which has all of the important details explained), and fax it over to us along with detailed photographs of yourself. Single body-shot is okay, but if you can also send face shots, profile, and bikini (swimsuit) photos, that is preferred for us to have the best information to make our decision.
Many applicants choose to upload a video to YouTube.com or Revver.com for consideration, but these are by no means required, and this is only one of the factors we consider before selecting our final cast of participants.
Be very sure to sign and date your fax application before sending it to the number(s) listed on the form. Signatures are critical, which is why we're forced to require applications by fax.